STAY SAFE APPROACH
Beginning on June 15, restaurants in NH are permitted to open their indoor dining rooms at 50% capacity. Significant restrictions apply. Given the nature of these restrictions, and taking under careful consideration the safety of our employees, guests, and the community, Firefly will not be offering service inside of our restaurant at this time. We have significantly expanded our patio to accommodate ample additional seating, and we will also continue to serve our daily menu for takeout and delivery while we work towards a plan that will enable us to safely reopen the interior of our restaurant. The health of our family, friends, and neighbors is of the utmost importance to us, and we appreciate your patience as we navigate the best way to continue best serving you!
Please call us in advance to ensure that we will have a patio table ready for you.
- Tables must be spaced at least 6 feet apart.
- Maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet from employees and other guests.
- Groups larger than six are not permitted.
- Reservations or call ahead for seating is strongly recommended.
- Guests are required to wear a cloth face covering when entering the restaurant to use the restroom.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation. We have missed you, and look forward to welcoming you back to our expanded patio, and safely serving you your Firefly favorites!